Dear Valued Guests,

We wish you a healthy and pleasant week from Biblos Resort Alaçatı.

We have decided to postpone our hotel opening date, which was 20 April 2020, to 05 June 2020, in order to protect the health of our partners and guests from the dangereous situation  that may occur due to Coronavirus, which has affected all over the world.

For guests with existing bookings at our hotel between 01 April 2020 – 05 June 2020 can follow the following ways;

  • If there is a request for cancellation / refund, it will be returned unconditionally.
  • Guests who do not want to cancel, if they want to postpone it after 05 June; they can pay the price difference and change the date

For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date;

  • Our guests, who would like to cancel their reservations, may cancel their booking, without any charge, 3 days prior to arrival date.