Explore the vibrant, Ancient Aegean Area and its historic destinations;
home to some of the most fascinating sights and natural riches in the world.
What Comes to Mind When You Say Çeşme:
- Golden sandy beaches
- Azure sea
- Local restaurants and cafes
- Shopping and entertainment venues
- Çeşme Castle
- Çeşme Bazaar
Çeşme is 19 km from Biblos Resort Alaçatı.
It is one of the most important marinas of the Eastern Mediterranean,
with a capacity of 500 boats and capable of serving yachts
up to 60 meters in length.
Çeşme Marina is only 19 km from Biblos.
What Comes to Mind When You Say Urla:
- A quiet, peaceful coastal town
- Valleys surrounded by vineyards, famous for winemaking
- Pine forests, olive groves
- Streets rich with history
- Olives & olive oil
Urla is only 49 km from Biblos.
Surrounded by old Urla houses, Art Street is a must-visit destination in Urla with its art galleries, workshops, second-hand booksellers, souvenir shops, patisseries, bakeries, boutiques, cafes and local shops.
Art Street is 50 km from Biblos.
URLA WINE ROUTE
One of the most important reasons for you to visit Urla is the world-famous local wines and of course the Urla Wine Route…
Discover the Urla Wine Route
- Wander through the vineyards that offer stunning views.
- Participate in festivals at harvest time.
- Taste local cheeses and wines.
Major Wineries on the Urla Vineyard Route and wines you must try:
URLA WINERY / UZBAŞ ARBORETUM (50 km from Biblos)
- Urla Nexus Red Dry Wine
Merlot-Nero d’Avola-Cabernet Franc
- Urla Vourla Red Dry Wine
- Urla Tempus Red Dry Wine
Merlot-Syrah-Cabernet Sauvignon-Cabernet Franc-Petit Verdot
- Urla Chardonnay White Dry Wine
- Urla Cabernet Sauvignon Red Dry Wine
Do not forget to visit Uzbaş Arboretum which is botanical garden filled with magnificent kinds of trees.
USCA WINERY (33 Km from Biblos)
- Urla Sonnet Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot
- Urla Sonnet Syrah & Black of Foça
URLICE VINERY AND WINERY (32 Km from Biblos)
- Urlice Cabernet Sauvignon
- Urlice Arfizan Cabernet Sauvignon
ÇAKIR WINERY (32 Km from Biblos)
- Çakır Winery Urla Somnium Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot
- Çakır Winery Urla Somnium Chardonnay
MMG WINERY (42 Km from Biblos)
- Şatomet Mourvedre
- Şatomet Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot
MOSAIC WINERY (30 Km from Biblos)
- Mahrem Tannat Mahrem Petit Verdot & Rebo
- Mahrem Corinto Mahrem Syrah
PERDIX (17 Km from Biblos)
- Petit Verdot
- Pinot Noir
It is told that the first centre of Clazomenaia; one of the 12 Ionian cities located in the area just in front of today’s Urla pier, was moved to the island directly opposite the pier, for fear of being attacked by the Persians. Clazomenaia is not only the oldest port dating back to 6th century BC. It is also the oldest olive oil production facility in history. Be sure to visit the Limantepe Mound, which emerged in the Chalcolithic Age.
Clazomenaia is 55 km from Biblos.
If you want not only to ride a horse, but also to spend a pleasant day intertwined with nature; the B. Equine Horse Farm at 70 km from Biblos, offers its own Pony Club, drainage and obstacle jumping courses,
Range Hotel, restaurant & cafe.